What We Do
- DCSMA provides a forum within which SM advocates network together to share ideas, resources and volunteers. The primary tool for accomplishing this is the DCSMA e-mail list.
- The DCSMA e-mail list can be used to organize any project or event that fits within the DCSMA mission. A list of current projects can be found on the DCSMA home page.
- DCSMA particpants are encourged to call meetings and plan new projects. Anyone can call a DCSMA meeting. DCSMA meetings must be announced on the list at least two weeks in advance and be held within 50 miles of the DC Eagle. Informal meetings can be called at any time.
- While DCSMA has been more active in the past, DCSMA presently exists primarily as a communications forum and as an educational resource for the Washinton, DC, area SM-leather-fetish community.
- Participation in DCSMA activities is open to individuals, age 18 or older. However, some DCSMA functions may be held in venues which are only open to those who are over 21 years of age.
- DCSMA supports and promotes the local SM-leather-fetish community, as well as national organizations, such as the Leather Leadership Conference, the Leather Archives & Museum, and the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom.
- When and event or project is organized through DCSMA, the organizers are requested to acknowledge the role of DCSMA in their success